Where does your wanderlust take you? There is so much to see and do on our beautiful planet – and so many places I am itching to visit and explore!
So here is my ultimate Bucket List … in no particular order, and one I will keep adding to and ticking off!
Life is a great adventure!
Trek to the summit of Kilimanjaro– I reached the roof of Africa in January 2014. It was absolutely amazing. One of the best things I have ever done!
- Experience the Great Wall of China
Travel Solo– I travelled around Europe by myself for six weeks in 2012 – and would highly recommend solo travel to anyone! Enjoying my own company whilst consuming a glass of vino and a pizza in a square in Venice – perfection.
- Explore the amazing landscapes of Iceland
- Go to Oktoberfest, Munich
- Witness sunset in a hot air balloon
- Road trip along the Amalfi Coast, Italy
Go on an African Safari– I have explored Tsavo East National Park with my mum. Experience NYE in Sydney– The most fantastic firework display I’ve ever seen! NYE 2016.
- Go wine tasting in France
- See the Northern Lights
- Complete the UK Three Peak Challenge
- See the Taj Mahal, India.
Travel NZ in a campervan– 40 days in a campervan traveling the stunning NZ in 2017! Unbeatable!
- Explore the Grand Canyon
- Island hop around Croatia
- Hike to Everest Base Camp
I clearly still have a lot to see and do! Let the adventures begin …